For more accommodation photos visit our Accommodation Gallery.
● 5 Bedrooms ● 2 Lounges & Dining Room ● Stunning Views ● Pool Table ● Free Wi-Fi ● Log Burner ● Ground Floor Bedroom & Shower ● Accommodates 9 people plus an infant in a cot ● Cot & high chair
Rhumhor Holiday Lodge is a unique Victorian house offer four star quality with a fine sense of style. It is very spacious and is perfect for extended families and friends. There are two lounges, the largest, the grand family room with its vaulted ceiling, is the focal point of the house and it is where everyone can relax, watch TV & DVD’s, play pool, the Wii or a traditional board game. The French doors lead out onto a decked area and the garden where you will find a BBQ and picnic tables looking over the loch. This room was once the tennis pavilion and you’ll be delighted with how spacious and comfortable it is.
The second lounge, the drawing room, has large comfortable sofas, a wood burning stove and stunning loch views. It’s the ideal place to relax or maybe enjoy a family board game or just a good chat.
A separate dining room overlooking the loch is perfect for a relaxed breakfast and lunch or a more formal celebratory meal.
The house has five bedrooms offering very comfortable accommodation. There are bedrooms for every generation, with our ground floor four poster bedroom (king sized bed), a first floor double, first floor double room, twin room and single room. All are beautifully furnished and have lovely views.
The linen and towels are soft and the beds are extremely comfortable, all giving a real sense of home from home. The spacious rooms are superbly decorated and offer stunning views of Loch Goil and the sensational mountain scenery of Argyll.
If you need to check your emails or stay in touch with news from the outside world then log onto the free Wi-Fi.
You can wander out to the front of the house and cross a quiet single track road to Rhumhor’s lochside lawn. When the tide is low you will find a mussel field and see a variety of sea creatures and shells.
– Spacious drawing room with large sofas, views over the loch and a wood burning stove
– Dining room with large table, loch views and wood burning stove (high chair available)
– Fully equipped galley kitchen
– Ground floor bedroom with king sized four poster bed
– Shower room & W.C.
– Hall for hanging coats and shoes
– Twin bedroom with loch views
– Double bedroom with loch views
– Double bedroom with lovely turret window and both mountain and loch views (cot available)
– Single bedroom with turret window (this is a lovely quirky room that has a step down door onto the stairs so it is not suitable for young children or anyone with mobility difficulties)
– Family bathroom with bath, shower over bath
– Half landing reading area with Chesterfield club chair, table and 8ft picture windows giving exceptional hill and mountain views
– Side garden with decking & picnic tables accessed from family room (BBQ available)
– Front lawn
– Lochside lawn, shoreside and pebble beach area. Picnic table overlooking the loch.